Re: [CQ-Contest] QRP

To: "James Duffey" <JamesDuffey@comcast.net>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] QRP
From: "Igor Sokolov" <ua9cdc@r66.ru>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 02:54:52 +0600
skip
> others time and points. IF he is local, that may be easy, but if not
> perhaps a QSL or an e-mail will help with a friendly note thanking him
> for the contact and suggesting that he and others may do better in the
> contest if he doesn't sign /QRP. Education is better than denigration.
skip
> James Duffey KK6MC/5
> Cedar Crest NM 87008
> DM65

When I hear in the contest someone signing /QRP I first reply with his call
without /QRP. If then he insists by repeating  /QRP I give my call /QRO and
insist on his repeating my call sign with /QRO. I hope I make it clear for
the other side of QSO that his /QRP has nothing to do with the call sign
proper.

73, Igor UA9CDC