[TowerTalk] Tower worker wanted

To: towertalk@contesting.com, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower worker wanted
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 16:33:52 EDT
Howdy, TowerTalkians --

    I'm looking for someone to take over my ham tower  business. It's a good
paying part-time gig for the right guy. Customers are  primarily in the
western Washington and greater SF Bay Area with a  smattering in Oregon and
Arizona.

    This person needs basic tower experience obviously  and I'll train and
help get you the equipment you need including the  necessary liability
insurance. This person will be an independent contractor.

    The pay is pretty good, you'll meet lots of  interesting people and you
can schedule the work when you're  available. More info at
_www.championradio.com/installs.html_
(http://www.championradio.com/installs.html) .  Please reply
off the list.

    September and October are the busy months so we can  get started soon!
Tnx!

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC
TOWER TECH -