[CQ-Contest] ICOM Band Decoder/ Relay Driver

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] ICOM Band Decoder/ Relay Driver
From: "Richard Detweiler" <rdetweil@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 11:25:30 -0500
I have some ICOM band decoders that was designed for a contest station,  we
ordered more to get better discounts.  A few on the reflector have already
received them.  These decoders have two banks of relay drivers for both
source and sink devices. We use them to drive the ICE419 ( relay sink device
) and 2X6 antenna switch ( relay source device ).  The box uses the ACC2
port of the 756 / Pro / II / III and works with all other ICOM radios that
can drive the PW1.

Will come with cables to the 756 series,  a cable for the relay sink, and a
cable for the relay source.   If the device is one I know about like the ICE
419, I'll put the connector on for it.  If it is not a 756, and I can get a
copy of the connector output, I'll put that on the cable for you.

The radio decoder and relay driver banks are fully isolated with opti
isolators.

An add on board can also generate the Yaesu binary format for yaesu
amplifiers or the PC parrallel port for software that can read the band
data.

Please e-mail me off the list.

Best wishes,
Rich