[CQ-Contest] RELEASE 069/06 DXSPOT/WRTC2006 STATIONS ANALYSIS

To: wrtc2006@wrtc2006.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] RELEASE 069/06 DXSPOT/WRTC2006 STATIONS ANALYSIS
From: py5eg@iesa.com.br
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 12:34:51 -0300
Dear WRTC2006 friends:

Following with Post Contest WRTC2006 information, we are pleased to publish
in our WRTC2006 page some interesting analysis made by our friend DJ1YFK -
Fabian.
We kindly invite you all to take a look on these analysis.
http://www.wrtc2006.com/release69.html

Thanks Fabian for allowing us to make this report public.
Best regards and thanks for supporting WRTC2006.
Oms PY5EG

--
Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de antivírus e
 acredita-se estar livre de perigo.