Re: [CQ-Contest] A New Perspective [was:WRTC Spot/Log Correlation]

To: CQ-Contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] A New Perspective [was:WRTC Spot/Log Correlation]
From: Radiosporting Fan <radiosporting@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 05:57:58 -0700 (PDT)
> You ask (essentially): What if we realized that it's
> OK to not attempt to find order in chaos?
>
> Where is the chaos in a defined set of rules? I
> think you are trying to find chaos in non-chaos!

The term "chaos" - as I attempted to use it in the
original e-mail - is connected to observed contest
operation by human beings rather than contest rules.

By being willing to entertain such thought...many
exciting, new and previously unconsiderable outcomes
are possible.

Sorry if I was poor at making that connection in the
original post.

Regards,
Ev