[CQ-Contest] A Famous Contester

To: "Cq Contest Reflector" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] A Famous Contester
From: "Mike Wetzel" <mjwetzel@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 15:17:03 -0400
I just happen to be watching the new anchor on the CBS national news on
Wednesday and saw a familiar face being interviewed.  It turned out to be
our own Scotty Redd, K0DQ.  He was also interviewed by Katie Couric on a
special on Wednesday at 10:00 pm.  I was unable to see much of either show
but was very impressed by Admiral Scotty.

It turns out he is head of the department that gathers and analyzes data
from the CIA, FBI, etc. on terrorists activities.

Look for him on NBC on or around September 11th.

Mike W9RE