[CQ-Contest] I shouldnt be complaining but....

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] I shouldnt be complaining but....
From: kr2q@optonline.net
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 10:37:57 -0400
John:

I feel for you.  I have been your exact same boat many, many times.  I had to
"keep trying" until I won the #1 world qrp plaque (and I was very thankful to
the DX competition for not competing that year).

Normally, I'd sponsor this one myself (only makes sense), but I already sponsor
the M/S and M/M in CQWW and the QRP USA in WPX....and I consider it a real
honor to be a donor for each of these.  It is certainly a easy way for me to
give something back to the contests that have given me so much fun in my life
(besides checking logs for CQWWCC since the late 1970's).

May I be so bold to suggest that you sponsor this trophy.  QRPers in the USA
certainly deserve some wood.  Using the wood analogy, why not "step up to th
plate?"

de Doug KR2Q