Re: [CQ-Contest] Pre tuned Hf amps

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Pre tuned Hf amps
From: "Braco OE1EMS" <oe1ems@emssolutions.at>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 19:17:52 +0200
We using pretuned HF amps with 10 mehanical memories
on 80/20/15/10 per band 2 memories for CW/SSB
and on 160/40 per band 1 memory!
once you tune the amps they will go back allways on same place!
tuning time is between 1-5 sec.
amps are from RTU-140, amp is called LV6 with single GU43B!
http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/trurl_pagecontent?lp=de_en&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.r140.de%2F
we rebuild it for Contest use!

you can buy LV6 for about 400-500 Euro without PS
if you dont have some RF and electronic parts at your home you will need
about 1500 Euro more
to inverst to get this amp working propertly.
it´s not fast and smal like Alpha or Acom but it´s cheap and very reliable!
you cann see it in use also under this link
http://www.oe8ydq.com/cpg148/displayimage.php?album=15&pos=3

73 es best dx
de oe1ems