Re: [CQ-Contest] Problem with the sending the cabrillo for CQWW RTTY

To: wp3c@usa.com, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Problem with the sending the cabrillo for CQWW RTTY
From: "Mike Weir" <ve3wdm@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 18:31:33 -0400

I too am having lots of troubles with the CQWW RTTY Bot it's sending back my log as well. I am running N1MM software and up to this point have had not troubles at all. I have done some changes to the cab file but still getting it returned. I may go on the N1MM digital goups site and see if there are other reports of troubles as well.
Mike
VE3WDM