Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ-Contest] NA RTTY Sprint This Sunday (SaturdayEvening

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ-Contest] NA RTTY Sprint This Sunday (SaturdayEvening in
From: Ron Notarius W3WN <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 08:42:35 -0500 (CDT)
One word of caution for the NA RTTY Sprint:

This weekend is also the Pennsylvania QSO Party, and this year's contest is
including both RTTY and PSK-31 modes.

So it is very likely that there will be Pa QSO RTTY and NA Sprint RTTY
co-existing during the Sprint.  Shouldn't be a problem, EXCEPT that the guys in
Pa QSO may not be aware of the Sprint's QSY rules and be less than willing to
yield the frequency.

This SHOULD NOT be a problem, so long as people in each contest is aware of the
other and is willing to be flexible enough to allow for small differences.

[BTW, for those of you who are county hunters for the digital modes, look for
N3SH, the Pa QSO Party Bonus Station this year, on RTTY and/or PSK-31 from
Allegheny, Washington, Fayette, Clarion, and Venango counties!]

73, ron w3wn
work me at the N3SH-Allegheny Bonus Station in the 2006 Pa QSO Party!