[CQ-Contest] Hy Gain RIPOFF

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Hy Gain RIPOFF
From: "Tony Rogozinski" <trogo@telegraphy.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 13:02:48 -0400
As I mentioned in a message yesterday I have been having trouble getting
replacement parts for a Hy Gain TH6DX.

Today I received the parts with the following invoice:

                     Plastic kit                                $30.24
                     Penetrox                                     7.57
                     SHIPPING AND HANDLING        12.00   MUST BE IN THE FINE
PRINT NO ONE TOLD ME ABOUT THIS CHARGE
                     UPS 2ND DAY                            5.00   BECAUSE THEY
DIDN'T FILL THE ORDER PROMPTLY I HAVE TO PAY MORE

This is absolutely TERRIBLE.  I'm sure they don't care but I fully intend to
send a complaint to Mr. MFJ - I wish others who have
had problems would do the same

Tony
W4OI/HK1AR