[CQ-Contest] Contest Pileup Reminder

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contest Pileup Reminder
From: Eric Hilding <dx35@hilding.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 00:57:34 -0700
On the way to pick up my buddy W6SC on Saturday to head up Pacificon way, I
heard a line from a Country song on XM Radio that made me think
specifically of Contest Pileups (as the new season is now upon us):

"Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug" :-)

So in reverse order, if you find yourself the SquashEE in one pile up,
cheer up...you may be the SquashOR in the next one!

73 & Good luck in the Contest(s), OMs...

Rick, K6VVA * The "Locust" (But I think I'd rather be "The Windshield" now)