[CQ-Contest] real time scoreboards

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] real time scoreboards
From: Jean-Paul Albert <f6fya@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 06:35:00 -0400 (EDT)
  Hi !

  I think everyone should know what he has to do.

  1/ to be " assisted " means you have a cluster at your desk to check the
multipliers spots,
  2/ S.O. means you have no web site to help you. That?all and very simple !

  Rules are very clear and strictly defined on this.

  Should an operator using the real-time contest scoreboard via the internet
place him in the " assisted category " ? I don?t know ! It dipense whom is
behind the radio ! A lot of operators are yet using clusters during contests
and declare to be " SO " ! The fight is here.

  73/88 - Jean-Paul F6FYA/TM4Q./.

73/88 de Jean Paul, F6FYA/TM4Q./.
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/f6fya/
(QSL info via www.qrz.com/site.html)