Re: [CQ-Contest] Distanced-Based Contest Concept

To: Eric Hilding <dx35@hilding.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Distanced-Based Contest Concept
From: Zack Widup <w9sz@prairienet.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 08:28:16 -0500 (CDT)
It's unnecessary in SS after the callsign anyway because it's part of the
exchange sent.

In VHF contests people sometimes ASK me if I'm QRP and I then say "Yes."
But that's different. And on 432 and above, I'm sometimes just as loud as
the people running high power.  Hilltops are an advantage.

Maybe there SHOULD be a contest where the receiving station gets extra
points for working QRP stations.

73, Zack W9SZ