[CQ-Contest] I GOT IT ... I GOT IT !!!

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] I GOT IT ... I GOT IT !!!
From: "Tim Goeppinger" <timgep@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 20:17:26 +0000
You've got me thinking.  And I'm thinking WAY outside the bun.

Your mention of cell phones gave me an idea.

2 New Sprint (pun not intended) contests for cell phones.

1.  Cell Phone Sprint (Phone)  4 hours of exchanging phone number and serial
#.

2.  Cell Phone Sprint (Text)  4 hours of text messaging  phone number and
serial #.

And maybe Sprint would be a corporate sponsor.

Ohh!  Just thought of a 3rd!   E-mail Sprint!

There it is!

Tim K6GEP