Re: [CQ-Contest] zero pointers

To: "CQ Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] zero pointers
From: k1ttt@arrl.net
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 12:48:08 -0500 (EST)
you call 'CQ DX' or 'CQ outside USA', or just tell them 'no stateside,
only dx' when they call you.  or just log them and be done with it.
making them all NIL will not affect most of them since they were just
'helping you out' and won't send a log in anyway... and will piss of those
who really worked you to cover the zone and/or country multiplier, which
will hurt you in future operations when they don't stop to work you when
they would count for points.