Re: [CQ-Contest] It Is What It Is

To: <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] It Is What It Is
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 01:14:22 -0000
I agree... cqww is what it is and hopefully will stay that way.  NO, it is
not 'fair' if you compare stations around the world.  But then again much of
life is not 'fair'.  No, it is not possible to level the playing field world
wide, nor should it be.  The rules are what they are and we, the
participants, have accepted them and have had many years of fun with them...
and hopefully will for many more years.  If you don't like the rules, or
think you are being discriminated against in some way, go find another
playground... join the extreme cw contest, or make up your own contest with
points scored however you want, just leave cqww alone!

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net