Re: [CQ-Contest] [NCCC] Fewer CK and SEC Repeat Requests in SS

To: "Eric Hilding" <dx35@hilding.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] [NCCC] Fewer CK and SEC Repeat Requests in SS
From: "Robert Tellefsen" <n6wg@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 08:53:50 -0800
Ha! Great minds really do follow similar paths :-)

I did that myself this year, and it made a big difference.
Especially with EB section designator.  That has always
generated a lot of requests for fills.  With the half space
added between the characters, it really cut down on the
requests.

73, Bob N6WG
The Little Station with Attitude

"This year I experienced fewer CK and SEC Repeat Requests in SS, which I
attribute to specifically adding some tweaked partial spacing between the
characters in the WriteLog message slots.
5^^7 s^c^v
RIck, K6VVA"