Re: [CQ-Contest] Sweepstakes: Should Ibe penalized forgettingmylicense i

To: Shelby Summerville <k4ww@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Sweepstakes: Should Ibe penalized forgettingmylicense in 2000?
From: Zack Widup <w9sz@prairienet.org>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 13:54:25 -0600 (CST)
I was actually told by someone in ARRL once that the check is just a
number and they don't really care if it is in fact the year you were first
licensed or not, as long as you stick with the same number for that
contest. I have a feeling that e-mail was lost, though, when I had a hard
drive crash a couple years ago.

I think most people stick with the year they were first licensed, though.
I do.

73, Zack W9SZ
(who will be an Old Old Timer next April)  ;-)