[CQ-Contest] new cw privileges

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] new cw privileges
From: Dale Putnam <daleputnam@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 08:31:31 -0700
OK, now , bear with me while I size this up. First of all, there are new
regulations on the horizon, including a change in the spread of modes, the
other noted change is the introduction of BPL. There are, to me a very
overwhelming condition with both of them. First, there is a lot of conversation
about the mix of modes, that we are used to, during certain times, contests are
one. Second, add, if yhou will, or already have, the signals of BPL. Now there
are more adverse..... but are they really? More signal in the receiver to
discern exactly and only what we want.
  Now, we all agree that that isn't a very good scene to work a good score in
next contest. How did if feel to try to change over to SSB from AM? This is
somewhat different, and a giant leap to attain what is needed. Now what is
really needed? This is the part that  I need your indulegence with:
  Many signals, no freq change...new way.  Many signals, many freq ...old way.
We tune the freq to discern the signal we want.
If there are two signals at once, on exactly the same freq. it is only the
distinction of time, that allows us to discern what is desired.
Today there are already many applications of time distinction or division. Many
are applied to light as the base signal. A sample of the signals applied to a
time spread, with a forward projecting possibility bit image, would allow for
the missed bit, complete detection of the desired signal during the
non-interfered with times allows the rebuild and continuation of the desired
signal, during the "lost signal" times.
This is one paragraph of description of what is a new manner of dealing with
the spectrum overcrowding. The complete description would take up a lot more
bandwidth here than feasible.
  The basic principles of TCP/IP, Pactor, DenseWaveDivisionMults, forward error
correcting, and many other manners of processing intelligence can be applied
and a very nifty answer bubbles up, at an oppurtune time. And, it can all be
contained within a relatively small box, at a rather obtainable price.
  So, mix the modes together... it really doesn't matter any more.

Thanks for the bandwidth,
Dale - WC7S in Wy