Re: [CQ-Contest] why Unlimited [aka Assisted]?

To: "'CQ Contest'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] why Unlimited [aka Assisted]?
From: "Jukka Klemola" <jukka.klemola@elisanet.fi>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 20:12:54 +0200
>Paul ...
>
>Hi Jukka,
>
>> The real reason for going unlimited is just to have more Fun.
>
>What's fun for you may not always be fun for everyone else.

>Paul

I am confused.

I am sure people go unlimited because they want to have Fun.
I am sure people go QRP with wires below 15 meters (50ft) because they
want to have Fun.
I am sure people go to all kinds of operating classes because they want
to have Fun.

Fun for everybody!

I am sure my Fun is not in conflict with someone else's Fun.

I am sure we all can have Fun if we really try.
Without concentrating on the Fun, this complex hobby we may loose a
clear sight to the Fun.

73,
Jukka OH6LI