[CQ-Contest] Fw: Clarification of SS rules...

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Fw: Clarification of SS rules...
From: Robert Chudek - KØRC <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 15:18:10 -0600
Hello Contesters...

I sent an inquiry to HQ regarding questions I had about "penalties" in the SS
Contests. Below is my original inquiry and the response from Tom Hogerty, KC1J.

I'm not sure I understand the answer to my 3rd question. But at least it
clarifies a few other points of penalty administration for me.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN