[CQ-Contest] Anonymous messages

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Anonymous messages
From: Tom Frenaye <frenaye@pcnet.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 11:42:10 -0500
In the past we've had a few people who posted messages on cq-contest that
didn't identify themselves.  They were discouraged from continuing.

Another anonymous post showed up today - this one critical of one top ten
Sweepstakes SSB participant's on the air operating.   I'm deleting the message
because I think if there is a problem, the criticism should not be anonymous.
(My preference would be to see a generic discussion about the problem with any
specific information sent to the contest administrator.)

                 -- Tom/K1KI   cq-contest admin