Re: [CQ-Contest] Casual vs organized "alerting"

To: "'CQ-Contest'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Casual vs organized "alerting"
From: "Shelby Summerville" <k4ww@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 05:00:56 -0500
IMHO, all of this becomes moot, if, after any/all contest(s), you can look
yourself in the mirror, and be convinced that, regardless of the category,
you did everything within your power to "observe all competition rules for
fair and ethical operation as well as all regulations for Amateur Radio in
my country." I was taught, very early, that operating within the spirit and
intent of the rules was far more important than the score, or the placement
of that score, among all others! So far..."it works for me"!

C'Ya, Shelby - K4WW