Re: [CQ-Contest] Looking in the mirror

To: ve4xt@mts.net, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Looking in the mirror
From: Jimk8mr@aol.com
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 14:40:12 EST

I find that the greatest value of SCP is not figuring out if whether it is
N6, N7, or N8TR calling.

It is when you've copied a call you think you have but about which you are
not entirely certain.  If OK2AXZ is not showing in SCP, I often find it  worth
asking his call again.  Quite often it turns out to be something  different.
OTOH if the call I think I've copied is the one call left  showing in the SCP
window, that is a confirmation that I find  reassuring.

73  -  Jim  K8MR

In a message dated 12/1/2006 2:22:22 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,