Re: [CQ-Contest] OMG...another post on....ASSISTED? Yes (sorry)

To: kr2q@optonline.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] OMG...another post on....ASSISTED? Yes (sorry)
From: "Alfred J. Frugoli (KE1FO)" <afrugoli@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 08:35:47 -0500
Yes, but read the whole rule:

Use of spotting assistance or nets (operating arrangements involving other
individuals,DX-alerting nets, packet, etc) not physically located at the
station is permitted

You're friend stopping by is "physically located at the station".  So you're
not assisted, you're multi-op.  (I don't think my last post was clear, I wasn't
saying the person wasn't assisted, just that single op assisted wasn't the
right category).

73 de Al, KE1FO