Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX contest and assisted rule

To: 'Robert Chudek - KØRC' <k0rc@pclink.com>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX contest and assisted rule
From: "Mike Fatchett" <mike@mallardcove.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 20:20:16 -0700
As a packet cluster node owner I am always logged on.  My work computer
located 10 miles away from the shack is usually always logged in too.

Logging into the cluster during the day to work dx on the highbands is not a
big deal to me.

It comes down to your own honesty anyway as you can get all the spots you
want and never log into a single cluster with all the web pages that show
spots.

Mike W0MU