[CQ-Contest] Class Idea

To: Cq-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Class Idea
From: "Richard Zalewski" <dick.w7zr@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 07:22:31 -0700
I know that getting any well established contest or contest committee
to consider a major change would be like thinking Congress will pass a
health care bill or balance the budget.  However consider this.

The BARTG Contest contains the class SOE 'Single Operator Expert
All-Band' which is defined as "any single operator with a top ten all
band placing in any BARTG contest during the previous 3 years.  What a
great idea.  Give some of the up and commings something to shoot at
without taking away from the big boys who do well consistently.  The
only down side that comes to my mind immediately is that argument of
do we need another classification?  Well, why not if it advances
contesting.

--
Tnx es 73
Dick W7ZR