Re: [CQ-Contest] 10M log question

To: Tom Frenaye <frenaye@hughes.net>, CQ-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 10M log question
From: "Richard L. King" <k5na@ecpi.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 14:36:07 +0000
I also sent my 10M log in and never got a response from the robot.

But I am in the logs received list OK, so I am not worrying about it.
But something is, or was, wrong with the robot's response system.

The only worry is that there might be something minor wrong with my
Cabrillo file that I was not informed of by the robot.

73, Richard - K5NA