[CQ-Contest] ADIF County Conversion Software version 4.0 - WindowsGUI

To: dx4win@mailman.qth.net, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] ADIF County Conversion Software version 4.0 - WindowsGUI
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 20:35:26 -0500
I have developed a Windows GUI version of my ADIF County Conversion
program. It should work on Windows 2K/XP but I don't know about older
operating systems. Download from this web page:

        http://software.ad1c.us/#County

Download wcounties.zip and extract wcounties.exe to the directory
where your ADIF files are located. To run the program, just
double-click on the wcounties.exe icon and then File -> Convert. It
will prompt you for the rest of the information. By default, the
output file name is the same as the input file name with the STATE
abbreviation appended to the base part of the file name, i.e.
CQP2006.ADI -> CQ2006_CA.ADI.

This is my first Windows GUI program and I'm interested in feedback
in any shape or form.  Please try it on Windows 95/98 and let me know
if it runs.

I still have a lot to learn, but I hope to release other
Windows-based programs in the future.

73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us