[CQ-Contest] TNX for contest certificates

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] TNX for contest certificates
From: "Franki ON5ZO" <on5zo@telenet.be>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 10:37:50 +0100
I wish to thank the contest promotors for the following certificates:

* WRTC 2006 for the UBA's OP0HQ operation in the IARU contest.
* YO-FRR for the Romaina Award in the 2006 (!!!) YO DX HF Contest.

Also TNX to ARRL and CQ for a bunch of certificates received in 2006 for
various modes.

I know this is lots of work for the people involved and a burden on the
societies' budgets, but it's always a pleasure receiving some certificate so
a big THANK YOU is in place!

73 de Franki ON5ZO / OQ5M

PS I assume this ranks under 'assisted' since the envelopes were delivered
by the mailman?    ;o)