Re: [CQ-Contest] Instructors for 2007 Dayton Contest UniversityAnnounced

To: k3lr@k3lr.com, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Instructors for 2007 Dayton Contest UniversityAnnounced
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 20:15:00 -0500
Tim, one of the things that would deter me from signing up so far is
uncertainty about whether the session will have anything to offer a fairly
experienced contester.  When will a working schedule be available?  To spend
upwards of $300 additional, I really think people will need to have some clue
of how you will appeal to both beginner and experienced contesters, beyond an
unelaborated assurance.

73, Pete N4ZR