Re: [CQ-Contest] Stew Perry....dupes are permitted!

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Stew Perry....dupes are permitted!
From: lew <lew@dsl-only.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 14:57:44 -0800
Yo Stewed Contesters,
      Yes, It's true. I have duped the plaque list generated yesterday.
There will be only 1 plaque for 100%  S & P sponsored
by that Stalwart, K7FL. W7EW is sponsoring a secret plaque that you
won't know you won until you have done something
heroic in The Stew Perry TopBand DX Challenge. So go out there and
compete and do great things!
     My inbox has been filled with multiple notices about my
busted/duped notice. We appreciate the concern and sharp eyes
and massive expenditure of energy over this needless error.  The
Chancellors of Contesting of The Boring Amateur Radio Club
have seen fit to assess W7EW/W7AT  an 8 hour penalty for this error. I
heartily agree to this punishment as it is better than
several others that could have been initiated.  I'll work you after 2300Z.
     73 and I remain,
      Lew   W7EW/W7AT