[CQ-Contest] PJ2T CQWW CW Photos on Web

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] PJ2T CQWW CW Photos on Web
From: Geoff Howard <ghoward@kent.edu>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 22:04:51 -0500
Contesters,

You might enjoy seeing our photos from this contest. Click on the link
below. (Put it back together into a single link if it was broken in two by
your E-mail client program.)

http://asgard.kent.edu/ccc/cqwwcw2006/cqwwcwcontest2006album/cqwwcw2006album.html

We did this contest with our Europe monobanders mainly on the ground in
maintenance, as you'll see from the photos. This was an unavoidable
maintenance requirement, as we had one broken boom and others soon to
follow from salt corrosion problems.

Congrats to the PJ4A crew for a completely awesome score and a
well-deserved win!

Thanks again for all of your QSOs with PJ2T! See you in the RTTY Roundup,
CQWW 160 CW, the ARRL contests, and both WPXes.

       73,

             - Geoff, W0CG, PJ2DX