[CQ-Contest] WR Column topic: Computer vs. Paper logging

To: "Contest Reflector" <CQ-contest@contesting.com>,"Kentucky Contest Group" <kcg@n4gn.com>,"Tim Totten, N4GN" <dcdxa@n4gn.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] WR Column topic: Computer vs. Paper logging
From: "Mark Steven Williams" <k9gx@n4gn.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 01:39:06 -0000
Folks,

The next topic for the WR "Contest Corner" column will be "Computer vs. Paper
logging: Which is faster and more efficient?" I'd like your thoughts on which
logging method you use during contests and why. I understand there has been
considerable discussion on various reflectors on this topic recently, but I'd
like to hear your thoughts and quote you directly.

My deadline is 1 February and I plan on operating both versions of the NAQP so
please shoot me your thoughts ASAP. Also if you have a good image of you in
your shack or doing something "radio" I may be able to use it in the column.
However, don't send it with your comments. Just let me know you have one
available, we'll sort that part out later.

Thanks and 73,

73,
Mark S. Williams, K9GX
Editor World Radio "Contest Corner"