Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest/Station Logging Software Question

To: "'Mike McCarthy, W1NR'" <lists@w1nr.net>,<k5xa@godfather-ridge.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest/Station Logging Software Question
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <w4tv@subich.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 10:25:01 -0500
If starting new today, for day to day logging I would look at:

  DXLab Suite  www.dxlabsuite.com
  Logger32     www.logger32.net

for contest logging I would look at:

  N1MM Free Contest Logger  www.n1mm.com  (SSB/CW/Digital)
  SD                        www.ei5di.com (SSB/CW)

These four are free and pack a lot of features - including telnet
cluster access, award tracking (in the day-to-day loggers) rig
control, rotor control, propagation prediction, etc. into the
program.  If they don't meet your needs there are several other
excellent "commercial" packages:

For day to day:

  DX4Win  www.dx4win.com
  DXBase  www.scientificsolutions.com