Re: [CQ-Contest] SO2R questions

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SO2R questions
From: "R. Torsten Clay" <rtc29@msstate.edu>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 09:13:44 -0600 (CST)
>On page 18 of the latest NCJ, N3BB says "I got all mixed up
>and tried to use the active radio to cq and the inactive
>radio to S&P - I was all backward." I guess now he cq's with
>"other radio cq's". What are the advantages of that method?
>I guess I'm still backward.
>
>Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
>Yuma, AZ

I also had similar experiences (using TRlog). The technique is different
from normal (continuous cq'ing on one radio) SO2R. Go read the following
carefully

http://www.trlog.com/two_radio_sprint.shtml

Last Sprint it really helped me. I didn't make top ten, but I did make the
"Top Ten Band Changes" :)

Tor
N4OGW