Re: [CQ-Contest] RTTY SO2R setup

To: ukbrown@acsol.net, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] RTTY SO2R setup
From: "Richard Detweiler" <rdetweil@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 15:45:41 -0600
The N1MM help file explains how to set up SO2R with MTTY.

Essentially,  yes, you need two comm ports for N1MM and MMTTY.

And you need to install MMTTY in two different directories each with it's
own com port definition.

Then you need to set the sound card ID to the proper sound card if using
AFSK decoder too.

Then the 2nd interface window will come up and point.

Best wishes,
Richard
K5SF