Re: [CQ-Contest] Joke about K1AR's CQ160 robot info

To: Robert Chudek - K0RC <k0rc@pclink.com>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Joke about K1AR's CQ160 robot info
From: Dale Putnam <daleputnam@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 06:04:20 -0700
Well, shucks, but I was there, and so was KO7X - QRO too, not to make you feel
bad, and the old saw.... there is always next time.
even all that doesn't fix it, I know. I had hoped for a closer to last year
showing too. But that just wasn't to be, band and family..
Wait for SS or WPX.... or fox or bear hunts. I've just printed up a bunch of
QSL cards, and would love to get rid of them all.
C U in the next test with your usually outstanding signal and good op too.--...
  ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

From: k0rc@citlink.netTo: cq-contest@contesting.comCC:
daleputnam@hotmail.comSubject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Joke about K1AR's CQ160 robot
infoDate: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 10:31:49 -0600

Oh sure... NOW you show up AFTER the contest is OVER!  :-)  :-)  ...WY, the
only state that kept me from a WAS clean sweep over the weekend!