[CQ-Contest] No LCRs for 2006 ARRL DX Contests

To: "Cq-Contest Reflector" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] No LCRs for 2006 ARRL DX Contests
From: "Ken Widelitz" <widelitz@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 15:40:49 -0800
The only LCRs posted for 2006 are for VHF contests.

Tom, KC1J, the new contest manager at ARRL emailed me that LCRs are posted
when they are made available from the log checkers. Who are the ARRL DX
contest log checkers and why haven't these LCRs been posted?

I ask because I make a custom Super Check Partial databases from my previous
logs for each of these contests and indicate my old errors with (U), (B),
(N) appended to calls for Uniques, Bad or Not in Log. Since these are coming
up in a few weeks, the LCRs should be posted NOW.

73, Ken, K6LA / VY2TT