Re: [CQ-Contest] contesting 10 years from now

To: Barry <w2up@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] contesting 10 years from now
From: Art - W6KY <w6ky@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 17:18:21 -0800
For those of you with an AEA MM-3, do a   **5  then call CQ.
If you have the right version of firmware then,
surprise, it calls you back and will QSO with you exchanging
name, QTH, equip, WX, relatives, gossip.  It will go as long as you can.
Just don't cuss during the QSO (in CW of course) as the MM-3
will tell you exactly where to stuff it and then QRT!
I have a Logikey K-3 with my MM-3 for backup.  I will occasionally
get into a 40-45 wpm QSO on the MM-3 for practice as I don't
QSO real time that much.. Contesting and DX'ing.....
The **5 was not usually in the manual.....Lots of fun..
Also if you  **5 , then leave the MM-3 alone, it will start
calling CQ.  Answer and the QSO starts.....
73,  Art  W6KY