Re: [CQ-Contest] Get me the bandplan cops - RTTY on the low end of40!

To: "'Scott Robbins'" <w4pa@yahoo.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Get me the bandplan cops - RTTY on the low end of40!
From: "Tyler Stewart" <k3mm@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 18:55:33 -0500
 I guess I don't count.  I was around 7028 almost all last night!  You CW
Sprint guys are bouncing all over the band with your silly QSY rule that is
designed to disrupt every net and rag chew for 50 kc!  What about THAT!?!?
Huh?!?

BTW the RTTY JA window is 7025 to 7030 and they were definitely working from
EU last night during the Sprint hours.

73 Ty K3MM - RTTY RAT