[CQ-Contest] did you work/hear me in the cw sprint?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] did you work/hear me in the cw sprint?
From: kr2q@optonline.net
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 13:04:15 +0000 (GMT)
Hi all:

I received an audio file for one my QSO's in the sprint.  I liked that....I
sounded "loud."

Do YOU have our QSO (or did you hear me CQing or working someone else) recorded
and if so, can you send me the snippet from your file?

My log is already submitted, so I won't be changing anything in my log (not
that I
would ever do that anyway).  If you like you can wait until after the log
submission
deadline (this Friday).  My score appears to be a SOLID dead last too.  :-)

I was surprised to hear how "loud" my qrp signal sounded at the other end....I
was
wondering what it sounded like for others (from their end).

Thanks!
de Doug KR2Q