Re: [CQ-Contest] [NCCC] Annual Suggestion

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] [NCCC] Annual Suggestion
From: steve.root@culligan4water.com
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 11:59:36 +0000
This is an indication of over all conditions too. There were 10 or 12 hours
last weekend where there wasn't much to do. Might sa well get some sleep! When
we get out of this miserable sunspot minimum it will be a lot easier to sit in
front of the radio. Times goes much quicker when your rate is higher.

73 Steve K0SR