Re: [CQ-Contest] Tigers roar....and get sleepy, too.

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Tigers roar....and get sleepy, too.
From: Guy Molinari <guy_molinari@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 02:50:37 +0000
I'm 44 and I know I can do the full 48 if I am motivated.   I love DX contests
and the CQWW and ARRL DX are weekends I look forward to all year long.
Motivation is not a problem for me.   I did run into some circulation problems
that scared me over the weekend.  I'm thinking that I need to eat healthier as
well.   I know for a fact that some guys even do some physical conditioning.
Maybe getting and staying healthy would improve stamina and mitigate the health
risks.

I also know that this is easier said than done.  What I think some guys are
trying to say is that they might risk a heart attack or stroke, etc.  if they
attempt the full 48.   I wonder how I would feel if one of my friends went SK
due to pushing too hard.

73 - Guy