[CQ-Contest] Calling all Webcams -- ARRL DX SSB

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Calling all Webcams -- ARRL DX SSB
From: "K7ZO (Scott Tuthill)" <k7zo@cableone.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 20:33:17 -0700
As I have done before most major SSB contests the last two years I am
collecting
a list of all webcams that will be in operation during the upcoming ARRL DX
SSB contest. Over the past few contest seasons the use of webcams at contest
sites has continued to grow. Many of the top contest stations worldwide are
known to have live webcams during the contest. Several stations also had
real time score displays integrated into their webcam pages. PI4TUE also had
live streaming audio and video for those that caught it. In theory you could
have watched and listened to them make a qso with you.

In preparation for ARRL DX SSB in two weekends I have a request for all
CQ-CONTEST readers:

If you are planning on running a webcam during ARRL DX SSB please send me
the
URL by Sunday, February 25th and I will compile all into one list and post
CQ-CONTEST. Please let me know:
   -- The URL of the website where the webcam is active
   -- Any special instructions to find the webcam on the web site?
   -- Will you have any special features? Real time score display, video,
audio?

Please reply direct with any information. I will compile and post on Monday,
February 26th.

Scott Tuthill/K7ZO
k7zo@cableone.net