[CQ-Contest] Calling All Southwestern Division Contesters - FreeBeer!

To: "CQ-Contest Reflector" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Calling All Southwestern Division Contesters - FreeBeer!
From: "Ward Silver" <hwardsil@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 10:50:15 -0800
Made you look :-)

Alright - surely to Pete there is ONE contester out there in the AZ, LAX,
ORG, SDG, or SB sections that would be willing to spend a couple hours
looking at a list of SW division results from the ARRL DX Phone contest and
write up a few paragraphs for the Web writeup?  Yes?  No?

As lead results author, I provide you with log-checked info for your
division such as the individual scores, club scores, Top Ten, Regional
Results, etc. You don't have to dig for anything.  If you'd like to see what
is expected, take a look at
http://www.arrl.org/members-only/contests/results/2006/dxphone/ (ARRL
members only - if you're not a member, but are interested in the writeup
job, let me know) and click on Divisional Writeups at the right-hand side of
the page.  Writeups range from detailed to casual - all are welcome.

Drop me a note if you'd consider covering your Division - the only one
without an author signed on thus far!

73, Ward N0AX
ARRL DX Phone - Lead Results Author