[CQ-Contest] Antennas

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Antennas
From: Scott Robbins <w4pa@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 06:29:32 -0700 (PDT)
>Peter (callsign not given), wrote:

>> There is a much better way to achieve this goal within the 500m circle and
it
>> has been done since early last century, especially during WW2. Also, this
has
>> been achieved successfully at WW2Y during the 1990s. It was done by
intelligent
>> engineering.

>So, are you going to keep us in suspense here, or share the details of the
>"intelligent engineering" you referred to?

>Tnx & 73...

>Rick, K6VVA

It's been shared - Peter gave a detailed presentation on it at the antenna
forum at Dayton in 1997, if I remember right...

And hello to Peter (no-callsign-given-better-known-as-WW2Y) Hutter!  I enjoyed
watching videotapes of some of your 1990's WW2Y/K2WI 160m contest operations
this winter.

Scott W4PA

W4PA Contest Blog - http://w4pa.journalspace.com
What Is Radio Contesting? - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contesting