[CQ-Contest] Poisson d'Avril Contest Rules

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Poisson d'Avril Contest Rules
From: Doug Grant <k1dg@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 13:49:20 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
The rules for the 2010 Poisson d'Avril contest are now available on the
Official-looking Poisson d'Avril Contest Web site (
www.freewebs.com/poissondavril ). They are a little early this year, since I'm
going to be out of town next week.

The rules are published in both English and Esperanto (thanks to W1EBI for that
fine suggestion, and for the link to the Esperanto translation site). Hopefully
this will encourage more activity from Esperantia...we can all use a few more
"ESP" QSOs, right?

Also available on the site:

 - 2006 rules in several languages (you can use these until the 2010 contest)
 - 2006 and 2007-2009 Results, including UBN/LCR reports (as suggested by W9SZ)

I expect the site to evolve as suggestions pour in over the next few weeks. Of
course, the Pd'A Committee is open to any and all suggestions, no matter how
daffy they may be. And of course, we accept PayPal.

73 & bonne chance!

Doug K1DG