Re: [CQ-Contest] What's the station?

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] What's the station?
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 20:14:04 -0000
> This is at the crux of my position. Why is the operator NOT considered to
> be
> a part of the "station"? One is useless without the other.

Because, at least for ARRL contests the contest manager has said ht operator
isn't part of the equipment that has to be within the circle.

Now if other sponsors would speak up and give the official interpretation
they hold of their rules regarding this topic maybe we could move on to
something else.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net